Are you a tenacious, passionate Account Executive looking to work towards the next step in your career? EMH Global is looking for a
dynamic Account Executive ready for an exciting new opportunity.
The successful candidate will be highly skilled and driven to win new business to drive the EMH Global brand forward. You will also be
confident at managing these new and existing accounts, providing them with great customer service which results in them becoming key
clients. You will need understanding of campaign management, PR and marketing, digital marketing, web design and other related
database development services.
• At least a first degree in a relevant field
• Proven sales ability and experience in portfolio selling
• Excellent track record of winning new business
• Experienced relationship builder, excellent at nurturing accounts
• Fierce tenacity and drive
• Strong commercial acumen
• Exceptional presentation skills
• Able to use own initiative and juggle a lot of projects
• Passion for good creative
• Great attitude for engaging clients, and working well with other colleagues
This role requires a combination of strong sales skills and great relationship building.
- You will be a confident negotiator and a closer as well as building up clients’ confidence in the EMH Global brand and its
services, which will include Print, Digital, Event sponsorship, Content solutions, Information Technology, PR and Marketing.
- You will need to ensure that relationships with clients are being grown and strengthened, although the role initially
relies heavily on finding new business. Clients should see you as a highly professional, intelligent individual that they can turn to
for advice in your sector.
- Effective planning and time management will be the key to your success. It is essential that you prioritise your accounts
to ensure that you are effectively managing existing business while allowing adequate time to generate and build new revenue.
- This role requires face-to-face contact to raise the profile of the EMH Global brand as well as attending key industry
- This role is also a great opportunity to develop your strategic skills. You will be responsible for coming up with new
initiatives to grow sales, grow revenue and develop your brand’s portfolio of marketing opportunities. This should be based on
knowledge of the sector and your competitors as well as client feedback.
Adabraka, Greater Accra
To apply for this role send us a cover letter along with your CV to email@example.com